With its sleek contemporary lines, New Zealand pine and wood product construction and generous sleeping room, the Canwood Alpine II twin bed is a great choice for the modern bedroom.
The perfect combination of quality, design, and price, your tween will be pleased to highlight their bedroom with this exquisite centerpiece. Keep the look simple, sleek and modern or convert it into a storage bed to keep your tween organized by adding the under bed drawers. Or add the slide out trundle drawer for friends to experience at sleepovers. All Canwood beds are designed with security in mind; unique metal-to-metal fastening systems, employed for all connections, with a sturdy, safe construction. You can sleep well knowing you have a Canwood bunk bed. Complete your Canwood bedroom look by adding an assortment of matching modern designed accessories: a night table, chest, dresser, armoire, desk, hutch or bookcase.
Canwood Furniture will not be a passing fad, nor is it finished in a color which will quickly be out of fashion. The Canwood look is timeless. It is always in style.
- Available accessories: Canwood night table, 5 drawer chest, 4 drawer chest, 2 door/ 3 drawer chest, 6 drawer double dresser, single desk pedestal, hutch or bookcase
- Available in four finishes; espresso, cherry, natural and white.
- Designed with safety in mind; meets current U.S. and Canada safety standards
- New Zealand pine and wood product construction featuring wide slats make for a very stable design
- Easy to assemble using metal fasteners for a secure and durable bed
- The fully Ready-to-Assemble format permits compact packaging and shipping:
- Product will arrive in 2 separate boxes
- Box 1 will contain the Headboard and Footboard
- Box 2 will contain the side rails and mattress support slats
- Fits standard sized Twin mattress (sold separately)
- Comes with a 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Total Shipping Weight is 65.8 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions 77.25″ L x 41.25″ W x 40.45″ H
|Assembled Dimensions (in)
|Packaged Dimensions (in)
|Volume (cu. ft.)